Monday, April 12, 2010

The Other Side of STS.

Today's post will be all about two of my rock star women clients, Shelley Devane and Kristin Rosano. I have never written about these two on the blog, and they are long overdue for some praise.

Some brief history: Shelley and Kristin began training at STS last summer with Mike. They really enjoyed working with him during his summer bootcamps. When fall hit and it was time for Mike to return to pursue his Marine Corps career, I was worried that the girls would stop coming to workout (most of Mike's clients stopped training with us when he left) since now they would be working with me. I was wrong and they have been training ever since. My biggest mistake in working with the girls is that we have no real benchmarks as far as weight, circumference measurements or before and after photos. The only proof of results is that they continue to be very consistent with their training, they look terrific, and seem to really enjoy working with me. Below is a video of one of their recent training sessions. My biggest regret is that I do not have 15 more clients like the girls, which I hope will change in the near future. Mondays and Thursdays at 6 are my favorite times during the week because I get to spend 60 minutes with these two.




If you are interested in training with me and getting these type of results and doing totally different, fun workouts, contact me at tssullivanjr@gmail.com

No comments: