Tuesday, September 1, 2015

'A' Days. How many can I sneak into a week?

I wanted to write about my routine. I want to try writing about it as if I were observing it outside my body. I think I have about 3 versions of my work routine. I'd grade them A, B and C.

My goal is to have as many A days as possible each week.

A


  • Up at 4:50. pack lunch and snacks
  • Bring work clothes, dress in gym clothes
  • grab shitty dunks. listen to something of value or motivating material
  • 545 arrival at Lifted Boston (current gym)
  • workout 6-645.
  • catch breath
  • Drive to parking area. walk to office
  • shower at office
  • in the seat, fan on by 730. 2nd Iced Coffee in hand.
  • Some type of breakfast. bar, shake, or some eggs
  • mental and tactical prep for prospecting dials.
  • 20-30 dials. goal is to generate 1 solid lead.
  • do follow up
  • check email
  • plan for scheduled calls
  • sometime another snack around 930 or 10
  • 1 scheduled call
  • lunch
  • read blogs, check facebook and other social
  • 1 scheduled call
  • meet bro at starbucks
  • plan for next day
  • try to leave office just before 5
  • enjoy a nice dinner at home w wife
  • 1-3 glasses of red. 
  • get in the rack at 830 or 9. read for 30-60 minutes.
  • hopefully sleep like a dead body ready to go at 450 again. 


Right now I think I have 2 A's 2 B's and a C most weeks.


No comments: