Friday, May 1, 2009

Open Gym Tomorrow Morning! All Are Welcome.



I know its short notice but the feedback has been strong to quite strong about the Saturday Morning Sweat Fest at STS Weymouth. We have a group of people already signed up for the morning session but I wanted to open the invitation to any man, woman, child, or gremlin that wants to come by and get a workout in tomorrow. Here are the details:

Who: Everyone is welcome. Men and Women.

What: Group Workout. Very Laid back atmosphere. $15 per person

Where: 65 Mathewson Drive Unit B, Weymouth, Ma 02189

When: 11:00am Saturday May 2, 2009 (tomorrow)

Why: Because you are a little soft around the midsection and looking to get the weekend off on the right foot.

If you wouldn't mind shooting me an email at tssullivanjr@gmail.com if you plan on coming, I would appreciate it. If not, just show up at 10:55 ready to get after it. I look forward to seeing you all in the morning.


Happy Friday,

TSull

No comments: