Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Online Coaching

In an effort to help as many people as possible realize their health and fitness goals, I have decided to do a limited amount of Online Coaching. What is Online Coaching?

I provide you with a plan for exactly what to do when you walk through the doors of your gym for four weeks. No guess work. Simple, but effective. I will also provide you with all of the nutritional guidance you need to reach your goals.

How much does it cost?

$49 dollars per month with a three month commitment. You can't make REAL progress in anything less than 12 weeks. If you are not willing to commit to 3 months, I am not willing to commit to helping you.

If you are interested, let me know ASAP because this stuff is pretty time consuming and I am going to limit the amount of online coaching that I do.

Serious Inquiries Only

tssullivanjr@gmail.com

No comments: