Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Worst Things to Put in Your Gas Tank.

1. Pasta for dinner. I would say that 90 percent of you reading this are looking to slash body fat. Having a pile of pasta before you go to bed is terrible.

2. Potato products. Contrary to popular belief even baked potatoes are a poor choice when trying to cut bodyfat.

3. Pizza Skins. These are just an example but almost every single appetizer you could possibly order is shit (although most are delicious). The only decent appys are shrimp cocktail, raw oysters, salads, and a small cup of chili.

4. Soda. An occasional diet soda is fine. Regular soda is absolute crap, and I am starting to think even diet soda is not great. Even though it has no calories, it is filled with all kinds of chemicals and may spike your blood sugar the same way high octane soda does.

5. Subs. If you were to order a turkey sub, with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and mayo, you are about to put damn near 1000 calories in your body (without the chips and soda). I don't ever want to hear anyone say, "I eat healthy, I had a turkey sub for lunch today."

6. Juice. One glass of juice with breakfast is at best, OK. Juice is loaded with sugar and will give you a rush and a crash. That sensation is from your blood sugar being spiked, followed by an insulin spike which makes you feel like hell.

7. Alcohol. No one wants to hear this one, but it had to be said. Isn't going to stop me from enjoying some pops, just know it is not a good thing to flood your system with.

8. Desserts. No brainer here.

9. 100 Calorie Packs. One quote that I heard that I really like is "Shit is still shit." You might say, "But its only 100 calories..." "Shit is still shit."

10. Cereal. All cereal is prepackaged crap. You should be trying to stay away from processed foods, cereal is no better. Yes granola sucks, Special K sucks, Raisin Bran sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I wonder when we will finally reach the ratio of 1 cent to 1 GB.

I can't wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte hard disk . But for now I will be satisfied with having a 16 gigabyte Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted from Net3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)