Friday, February 27, 2009

A Few Friday Thoughts

Happy Friday everybody.

Today's post will revisit our New Year's resolutions. If you have been following along with me here, you know that I am not a believer in traditional New Years Ressy's but am a huge proponent of specific, measurable, achievable goals.

It is now the end of February and we are 15 percent through 2009. Pretty scary. Let's look at the following common goals and see where you are.

1. You wanted to lose 20 pounds by bathing suit season. In order to be on track for your goal you need to be down 3-4 pounds. Are you?

Instead of ripping through a bunch of different goals, let's look at this one. Maybe you aren't down 3 pounds, but instead you are up 3 pounds. Maybe you are down 4 pounds, if so congratulations, keep it going.

If you are not on track right now, take a look at where you went wrong and start doing things to fix it. Set a new goal and a new timeline and get aggressive. If you need my help, just ask.



Have a great weekend,

TSull
tssullivanjr@gmail.com


PS. I started the year at 215 pounds. As of this morning I am at 204 pounds. If I was 216 pounds I would expect you all to stop reading this blog.

No comments: