Monday, April 27, 2009

Putting the feelers out there.

I wanted to get a temperature check on everyone who reads the blog. In the interest of full disclosure, I need to generate more revenue at the gym. Plain and simple. S0 in order for me to generate more revenue, I need to help more people get lean and mean. Currently my main source of income is training high school athletes and a select group of clients who train like athletes and look like athletes but are everyday folks like you and me. Here are some ideas that I am toying with:

1. Saturday morning "sweat the booze out of your system" workouts (just a working title)

With the gorgeous weather finally upon us, and all of the open space at the new gym, I feel like we should all get together as friends first thing on Saturday morning and get a serious sweat on to battle the effects of anything you did Friday night and plan on doing for the rest of the weekend. For anyone that is dedicated enough to get themselves to the gym on Saturday mornings after a night out, you can vouch for how much better you feel after. So I figure let's get 20 of us at the gym, really get after it for one hour, then meet at a beach, throw the pig skin around, and cook some dead animals. I am thinking that these workouts will be $15 per session. Thoughts?

2. Mike Aylward's Combat Conditioning.

This one is not an idea. This one actually has an official Start date of June 1st. Mike has already put together all of the workouts for this. This will be a 3 time per week "bootcamp" style workout program. It will be intense, you will shed pounds, and Mike will motivate you to levels of fitness you never thought possible. The cost for this will be $179 per month. If you sign up by May 10th, you will lock in a price of $129 per month for the summer.

3. Sullivan Training Systems' Summer Fat Loss Guide.

This is something that I am working on and is really time consuming, but if there is enough interest, I will be prepared to offer this for June 1st-August 31st. This will be a manual that will take all of the guess work out of planning your workouts and dealing with your nutrition strategy. If you can't make it down to train with us, at least you can follow our strategy at your local Planet Fitness. Also, for those who follow my writing you know that I am a realist. You will find me drinking beer on weekends and eating cheeseburgers at cookouts. You will also notice that I am not bashful about playing hoop on the "skins" team. I will let you in on the secrets of having fun and having a lean physique. For 3 months of workouts and diet information for the summer, the cost will be $199.

I am genuinely looking for ideas, suggestions, and also telling me to pound sand if you feel that way. Please don't be bashful in the comment section. Email me or message me on Facebook (friend me if we aren't already). Thank you!

Best,

Tom

tssullivanjr@gmail.com

Mike

aylward.michael@gmail.com

2 comments:

Michael O'Connell said...

Sull down for the Saturday session idea. I can actually see my self getting down to Weymouth easier on the weekend vs. sitting in the 93 / rt 3 traffic after work.

Unknown said...

Sull - would love to be a part of the Saturday AM crowd. Getting a team sweat in would feel great and get my butt out of bed.