Friday, January 23, 2009

Mighty Sub Friday

Happy Friday Everyone. In case you can't really make out the above picture, let me tell you a little story.

Brendan and Justin, two juniors at Milton High who train with me, offered to pick me up some lunch after their exam on Thursday. I agreed. And the two of them walk in carrying my "lunch". Well my lunch consisted of one $8 sandwich from "Mighty Subs" in Needham. If you are having trouble getting a feel for the size of this sandwich, that would be my leg on the table. I put my heel at one end of the sub and the other end came halfway up my quad. This was hands down the biggest sandwich I had ever seen. I ate half of the thing, which took about an hour and then almost slipped into a coma. Brendan was able to eat his whole sandwich, which he explained to me was due to superior mental toughness.

This would be the opposite thing to take part in if you are trying to lose bodyfat. Here is some video for you guys. This is a circuit I put the athletes through yesterday. They went for 15 minutes continuous. Go ahead and have a great weekend.




Best,

TSull

2 comments:

BSULL said...

did brendan eat that whole sub and then do his cercuit? If so that is disturbing but good for him

Tom Sullivan said...

haha he sure did