Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday's Workout of the Day

There has been some confusion about some of the training methods that I have written about. Some of the girls following along think that the workouts are developed specifically for the manimals following me here. My intention was to develop training for both sexes and I still believe that I have done that, I just wasn't very clear about it. So today I will post a workout for everyone. Like a lot of the training I talk about, it won't take very long but you should be able to work up a pretty good lather. Here it is:

Perform a good warmup then:

T-Pushup 2x each side
Goblet Squat 4reps 30-50lb dumbell
Around the world plank 2x around the world

Complete 8-10 sets as quickly as you can.

T Pushup


Goblet Squat


Around the world Planks

1 comment:

JoeHasheyCSCS said...

Tom, I like the plank work and the squats. Good full body lifts = good training economy choices!

Thanks for posting on my site, I didn't realize you had a blog, keep up the good posts.

Joe