Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Matadors


Tonight at the gym I had the pleasure of training the "Matadors" flag football club out of Boston College High School. Actually I always train these guys, they are hockey players from BC High. You can see Patty inside the rack providing an excellent spot while wearing his under armour skull cap. Way to go Pat. The Matadors are after the title this year and were able to win a tough battle in overtime today. I don't believe the rest of the league is putting the hours in that these guys are.
This past weekend I had the pleasure of going Tuna fishing aboard "Law and Order", Captain Peter Murphy's 32 foot Cabo out of Green Harbor, Ma. While we didn't put any fish in the boat we were able to enjoy some amazing fall weather and see some crazy wildlife which included seals, sharks, whales, and birds. If you are interested in a great fishing trip I can get you Captain Muprhy's contact info.
I took a day off from training today, but yesterday's training included power snatch, front squats, and pullups. I did a set of 4 pullups with 75 pounds added to my 200 pound carcass.

No comments: